Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- North Salt Lake, UT
Currently seeking an experienced Painter for a company in North Salt Lake that has successfully developed and manufactured ATM’s for different banking institutions. Great company that offers good benefits and the opportunity to gain new skills and grow. This individual will be responsible for painting quality products that are produced on time and in a productive cost manner.
Responsibilities of the Painter:
- Maintain and operate painting equipment
- Paint product surface using sprayer or brush as appropriate.
- Maintain tools and keep equipment clean and in safe working order.
- Communicate with other employees on product schedule
- Operate and use all shop equipment properly and safely
- Comply with laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners and other hazardous materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Painter:
- 2-5 years of experience painting auto body
- Ability to understand, speak fluent English and read and comprehend instructions and information for the job
- General mechanical skills
- Good eye for detail and color
- Must be dependable and motivated
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Compensation: $15-20HR DOE
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM Plus OT
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Plus PTO and Vacation.
Friday, April 12, 2019