CNC Machinist ($14 to $24 per hour)
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
A well-established Salt Lake City machine shop is now accepting applications for entry-level to Journeyman Machinists. Excellent shop working environment in a safe and growing company. The ideal machinist will be open to learning new machines & set-up procedures as well as being cross-training on other jobs as necessary.
Benefits of the Machinist position include:
- Starting Wage: $14.00 - $24.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, multiple shifts are available
- Full Benefits including health insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off are offered.
Requirements for the Machinist position include:
- Minimum 2 years-experience machinist experience or recent completion of a machinist program at a trade school or community college.
- Previous experience required operating manual mills & lathes or CNC. Experience using various other machine shop equipment such as grinders, press brake and sheers helpful.
- Set-up or programming at the controller experience helpful but not required.
- CadCam (MasterCam or GibbsCam) programming experience a big plus but not required.
- Use of standard and metric manual precision tools and measuring devices is required.
- Must be able to work with close tolerances and produce quality work with a low loss rate.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and previous forklift or overhead crane experience is preferred.
Friday, May 3, 2019