Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Park City, UT
Currently seeking Yards Techs & General Laborers to start a new career with one of the largest equipment rental companies along the Wasatch front. This is a local position here in the Salt Lake County area. An ideal Yard Tech / Laborer will be mechanically inclined with the ability to perform basic maintenance and equipment repair. The Yard Tech / Laborer must have a strong work ethic and be willing to clean and assist in any areas needed. Training will be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity to train for an equipment mechanic position as you work.
Benefits of the General Labor / Yard Tech position Include:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Starting Wage: $12.00 - $14.00 an hour DOE
- Full Benefits offered that include health insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off.
Responsibilities of the General Labor / Yard Tech position include:
- Assist with loading and unloading equipment; up to 70lbs.
- Fuel & meter equipment upon check-in.
- Record fuel logs & other information.
- Prepare equipment for rent by cleaning with a power washer.
- Stage the equipment for deliveries.
- Maintain the cleanliness and safety of the yard.
- Ensure that all rental equipment is properly tagged and has required keys.
- Provide customers basic training, as needed.
- Perform all other duties as needed.
Requirements for the General Labor / Yard Tech position includes:
- Ambitious, willing to clean, perform maintenance and repair equipment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must enjoy working with hands and be mechanically inclined.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Have a valid Utah Driver's License.
- No tools required for this opportunity
Tuesday, December 18, 2018