CMM Operartor / CNC Machinist - $20.00 - $24.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Do you like a wide variety of inspection duties and quality control projects? A growing high-precision manufacturer specializing in CNC turning centers and mills looking for the right CMM Quality Control person to join their friendly and respectful team.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a well-rounded CMM quality control background in a tight tolerance manufacturing environment with practical experience in manual inspection, record keeping, CMM, and CMM calibration.
Benefits of the CMM Operator / CNC Machinist position include:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm
- Starting Wage: $20.00 - $24.00 an hour DOE
- This is a "direct-hire" opportunity and not a "temp" or "contract-to-hire" position
- Excellent benefits that include health insurance, paid Holidays, 401k and paid time-off.
Responsibilities for the CMM Operator / CNC Machinist position may include:
- Perform mechanical inspection on precision machined components using CMM machines and manual measuring devices.
- Perform First Article Inspections and work with setup personal to get processes ready for operation.
- Roam the shop floor to inspect and monitor running processes to be sure they stay in control and that quality product continues to be produced.
- Verify that finished product is good and ready for shipment.
- Calibrate gauges and various types of measuring instruments in quality system.
Qualifications for the CMM Operator / CNC Machinist position include:
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience doing CMM & manual measuring inspection of precision-machined components.
- Previous CNC Machinist experience is a plus.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints; some understanding of geometric dimensions & tolerances
- Experience using a wide range of gages and measuring instruments for mechanical inspection
- Must have experience with CMM operation. Zeiss preferred but Hexagon, Nikon or Mitutoyo will also be considered.
- Experience programming with Zeiss Calypso or PCDMIS is desired but not required.
- Proficient using manual measuring devices/tools.
Monday, May 20, 2019