Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
A local based fiberglass Reinforced Plastics company is in need of entry-level and experienced Fiberglass Technicians & Production Workers.
Benefits for the Fiberglass Technician / Production Workers position include:
- Schedule: Monday – Thursday 6:00am – 4:30pm with 4hr of OT on Friday available
- Starting Wage: $14.00 - $20.00 an hour DOE
- Full Benefits offered that include health, dental & vision insurance, paid Holidays, 401k and paid time off.
Responsibilities for the Fiberglass Technician / Production Workers position include:
- Work with fiberglass for a variety of custom designs products.
- Performs composite layup and cuts material for layup.
- Creates molds, prepares molds and loads & unloads molds.
- Maintains all tools, molds, fixtures and production equipment in the Composite Assembly area. Follows company workmanship and quality standards.
Qualifications for the Fiberglass Technician / Production Workers position include:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must have previous experience with cutting, sawing and measuring material. Construction experience is a great background.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints preferred.
- Auto body or Marine / Boat fiberglass experience a plus. Familiar with fiberglass lay-up
- Familiarity with mechanical and bonding assembly processes a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Previous hand tool and power tool experience required.
Friday, December 7, 2018