Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
A reputable Roofing Company has immediate openings for a “direct-hire” General labor position to work as a delivery helper in the Salt Lake City, UT area. The Laborer will be responsible for the loading and unloading of the trucks at both the warehouse and at the client’s location.
This position requires that you be able to consistently lift and move 50-75 lbs. and to not be afraid of heights. The Laborer will also work in the warehouse when not out delivering orders with drivers.
Benefits of the General Labor position include:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
- Starting Wage: $14.00 - $16.00 an hour DOE
Responsibilities of the General Labor position include:
- Load and unload the delivery truck at the customer’s place of business.
- You will accompany the delivery driver who will also be unloading the truck.
- Roofing material will be strategically placed around the roof in anticipation for the installers.
- When not loading, unloading or delivering you will assist with any warehouse support.
- Provide quality customer service.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Be prompt and ready to work at the time your shift begins.
Requirements for the General Labor position include:
- Must be able to consistently lift 50-75 pounds.
- Comfortable in all work environments and weather conditions.
- Must not have a fear of heights.
- Must able to work in the warehouse.
- Ability to operate an electric pallet jack, manual pallet jack, hand truck and other delivery equipment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Have a strong previous work history.
Friday, October 19, 2018