Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Tinley Park, IL
Currently looking for an Field Service Technician / Repair Tech to travel to our customer sites to repair & trouble shoot software, electric, hydraulic or mechanical issues.
The Field Service Technician / Repair Tech works under limited supervision and is knowledgeable in the repairs & maintenance of industrial manufacturing equipment. The ideal candidate will possess advanced troubleshooting skills for their related field and be well versed in accepted industry standards of repairing industrial equipment.
Benefits of the Service Technician / Repair Technician position:
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity
- Excellent benefits including health insurance.
- Starting wage: $22.00 - $30.00 an hour DOE
- Paid for your travel time, taxi to the airport, hotel & rental car plus a $45 a day per diem.
Responsibilities of the Service Technician / Repair Technician:
- Knowledgeable in the repairs & maintenance of industrial equipment including but not limited to CNC, hydraulic, pneumatic, air logic and/or electrical systems.
- Electrical Repairs and/or replacement of control devices, including circuit boards and memory devices
- Performs routine maintenance and repairs to industrial CNC equipment
- Proficient working with blueprints and/or schematics
- Communicates effectively with other service technicians in person, over the phone or through email.
Qualifications for the Service Technician / Repair Technician position:
- CNC Machine Technician must have a Minimum 2 years’ experience repairing/troubleshooting CNC Mills and Lathes.
- Previous troubleshooting experience that should include mechanical and electronic as it relates to industrial equipment found in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have a valid US Passport. The position requires 60%-80% travel.
- Current drivers license with an acceptable driving record is required.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Ability to read and troubleshoot electrical/electronic diagrams is required.
- Candidate’s schedule must be able to accommodate travel for 3-weeks of paid training.
Monday, October 22, 2018