Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Ogden, UT
Immediate need for an experienced CNC Machinist for a growing Ogden-based precision manufacturing & engineering company. The CNC Machinist position will support production manufacturing and has the potential to grow into a leadership opportunity
Benefits of the Machinist position:
- Starting Wage: $18.00 - $24.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 3:00pm – 11:30pm
- Full Benefits that include profit sharing plan, health insurance, [aid time off & holidays and 401(k) plan.
- Employer based certification training available.
Responsibilities for the Machinist position include:
- Set-up & run CNC machines to produce precision products:
- Monitor machine performance and take appropriate countermeasures.
- Measure & record part features
- Change worn tools
- Make appropriate machine offsets.
- Load & unload parts.
Qualifications for Machinist position include:
- A minimum of 3+ years of CNC machining experience that includes set-up of machines. Both mill & lathe experience is preferred.
- Proficient understanding of GD&T is required. Previous programing or editing at a controller is preferred. CADCAM programing experience is a plus.
- High level understanding of blueprints & symbols.
- Proficiency with manual measuring devices such as micrometers and calipers are required.
- Previous ISO 9001 experience is preferred along with aerospace manufacturing experience.
Wednesday, April 10, 2019