Production Team Lead $15-18HR
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- North Salt Lake, UT
Currently seeking a Production Team Lead for a company in North Salt Lake that has successfully developed and manufactured ATM’s for different banking institutions. Great company that offers good benefits and the opportunity to gain new skills and grow.
Benefits for the Team Lead:
- Starting Wage $15-18HR DOE
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6:00 am to 2:00 pm with Overtime.
- Full benefits offered that include health, dental and vision insurance. Paid Holidays, 401K.
Job Responsibilities for the Team Lead:
- Lead and administer all activities of the Department. To ensure efficient operations of the department and delivery of a quality product, on time, to customers.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance internal operating procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all quality standards as they relate to workmanship standards and manufacturing processes.
- Work with department manager to appraise and direct all employees.
- Maintain a safe, secure, clean, and pleasant work environment consistent with circumstances, labor laws, OSHA, environmental and safety regulations.
Job Requirements for the Team Lead:
- Experience in production supervision. Prior team lead, supervisory training.
- Supervisory skills of a team lead or extensive prior experience. Computer literate.
- Organizational skills; able to organize paperwork and the work of the assembly personnel efficiently. Good with numbers and ability to read and understand technical drawings and blueprints.
- Communication skills; ability to make decisions and communicate them with the proper departments.
Monday, June 10, 2019