CNC Machinist - $26.00 - $30.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Rockford, IL
A growing Rockford, IL state-of-the-art company that supplies the metalworking industry with cutting-edge machine tools and services for aerospace, marine, mass transportation, defense and energy systems, is in need of experienced Large Mill CNC Machinist.
Immediate “direct-hire” need for dynamic, talented and experienced CNC Mill Machinists to add to our 2nd & 3rd shift teams.
Benefits of the Large Mill CNC Machinist position include:
- Starting Wage: $26.00 - $30.00 an hour DOE with a $2.00 or $3.00 an hour “shift-diff” available
- Excellent benefits including health insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time-off.
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the Large Mill CNC Machinist position include:
- Operating CNC Mills – both vertical and horizontal mills.
- CNC programming at the controller and mill set-ups.
- Checking heights, depths and thicknesses using manual measurement devices such as micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, gauges and other precision measuring instruments.
- Check and review data prior to starting a job – (drawings, prints, materials, programs, tools, routers, etc.).
- Able to work in a team environment, get along with other people.
- Can do attitude.
Qualifications for the Large Mill CNC Machinist position include:
- Must have a minimum of 5-6 years precision CNC mill setup experience. Large mill experiences preferred.
- Ability to set-up multiple mill machining operations.
- Must be able to read, write and edit G and M codes at machine controller.
- Excellent blue print reading skills.
- Proficient with all manual inspection equipment.
- Experience machining a wide variety of materials that include metals, composites, and plastics.
Tuesday, May 21, 2019