Laser & Press Brake Operator $18.50-$21.00 HR W/Full Benefits
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- Houston, TX
Currently seeking a Laser & Press Brake Operator for a sheet metal fabrication company that creates custom high-end kitchen equipment.
The ideal candidate will have some experience running a press brake machine or some laser cutting experience. The press brake machines are state of the art and operate by selecting a photo of the part you will be fabricating, and following detailed instructions until the project is completed.
Benefits for the Laser & Press Brake Operator:
- Compensation: $18.50-$21.00 HR
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 5:30 AM to 4:30 PM with OT.
- Full benefits offered that include health, dental, & vision insurance, Simple IRA with 3% match, 10 paid holidays, 1-week vacation after one year.
Responsibilities for the Laser & Press Brake Operator:
- Set up and operate sheet forming equipment that creates different parts.
- Operating a state-of-the-art press brake machine that gives you detailed instructions on how to operate.
- Will be using a laser cutting machine on sheet metal.
- Keep the work area organized and safely operate the equipment.
Requirements for the Laser & Press Brake Operator:
- At least 6 months of experience operating a Press Brake
- At least 6 months of laser cutting experience
- Metal fabrication experience preferred
- Must be able to use a tape measurer tape
- Be able to lift up to 50 LBS.
- Attention to detail
Friday, September 17, 2021