HVAC Service Technician
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently looking for a licensed HVAC Service Technician to fill an immediate opening with a local Heating, Plumbing & Air Company in the Salt Lake area. Interested candidates should have light commercial and existing residential HVAC service experience plus hold a valid UT driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
Benefits for the HVAC Technician position include:
- Starting Wage: $18.00 - $26.00 an hour DOE.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 1st shift
- Full Benefits are offered and include health insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off.
Responsibilities of the HVAC Technician position include:
- Perform all EPA rules and regulations, HVAC repairs and replacements to code and any necessary electrical work associated with HVAC.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and explain all problems and options with clients.
- Complete an accurate and thorough HVAC inspection.
- Maintain knowledge and compliance of all state and federal HVAC codes.
- Present a professional image with punctuality, being well groomed, protecting our client's homes by using drop cloths, shoe covers, etc., and maintain a clean, stocked and inventoried truck.
- Install heat pumps, dual fuel systems, gas furnaces and ductless mini split systems, line sets, ductwork etc.
Requirements of the HVAC Technician position include:
- Light Commercial/Residential HVAC service experience is required
- Journeyman level experience preferred but 2+ years’ experience techs are encouraged to apply
- Must pass a national background check and drug screening
- Valid UT Driver's license with good driving record
- Must own appropriate tools based on your experience.
Friday, January 11, 2019