Field Service Technician - $22.00 – 28.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Immediate need for an experienced Field Service Mechanic. The Field Service Mechanic will perform maintenance and repair of complex electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems on primarily construction & mining equipment while using a high degree of independent judgment and troubleshooting.
The Field Service Mechanic is responsible for local in the field travel to customer sites to troubleshoot equipment and ensure the customer relationship is maintained as well as assist in the shop.
Benefits of the Field Service Mechanic / Equipment Technician position:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
- Starting Wage: $22.00 – 28.00 an hour DOE
- Full benefits offered including health insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off.
- Company phone & computer provided
Responsibilities of the Field Service Mechanic / Equipment Technician:
- Accurately troubleshoots & repairs heavy duty & other construction equipment in the field
- Reads, understands, and applies electrical and hydraulic schematics to repair work
- Removes, repairs, and installs major components in varying configurations of equipment
- Makes determinations in the field on warranty repair and guidelines, communicating decisions to customer and dispatcher
- Maintains service vehicle in safe and good repair
Requirements for the Field Service Mechanic / Equipment Technician position:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining heavy duty equipment, preferably equipment with new and/or complex electrical systems
- Prefer 1 or more years’ experience in a field service position.
- Valid Utah driver’s license and an acceptable driving record and a Class B CDL or better CDL to operate the field service truck.
- Advanced understanding of schematics and diagrams
- Extensive experience working on electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Own tools required to perform job based on your experience level.
- Troubleshooting, active listening, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be proficient using computer, laptop, tablets and smart phones included using smartphone apps.
Friday, February 15, 2019