Facilities Technician / Maintenance Tech
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
A well-established Premium Meats Company that focuses on providing its customers with the finest processed meat products has an immediate need for a Facilities Technician.
The Facilities Technician will serve as an assistant to the Facilities Maintenance Supervisor while performing light maintenance work and minor repairs as needed.
Benefits of the Facilities Technician / Maintenance Tech position include:
- Schedule: M-Th 5am-3:30pm for 4 weeks, then F-M 5am-3:30pm for 4 weeks
- Starting Wage: $15.00 - $16.50 an hour DOE
- Full Benefits offered
Responsibilities of the Facilities Technician / Maintenance Tech include:
- Assist Facilities Maintenance Supervisor with site inspections
- Performs light maintenance work and minor repairs as necessary. This may include painting, lighting repair & maintenance, drywall patching, preventative maintenance on HVAC, coordinate vendors for larger maintenance & repair items, manage alarm panels, manage card access.
- Minor repairs and maintenance to security systems
- Close work requests with detailed solutions
- Performs routine cleaning including vacuuming, moping, sweeping, sanitizing countertops, etc.
- Assists with event setups and breakdowns including tables, chairs, and IT equipment such as laptops, projectors, etc.
- Perform all duties in a safe and timely manner.
Qualifications for the Facilities Technician / Maintenance Tech position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- A Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in building maintenance is highly desired
- A valid Utah driver’s license with an acceptable driving record is required.
- Must have safety shoes to start.
- Proven work history of working quickly without compromising quality
- Ability to work with little supervision& maintain a high level of performance.
- Basic understanding of Fire & Building Codes
Monday, November 12, 2018