HR Generalist / Recruiter $55k-$60k
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- West Valley City, UT
As an HR Generalist, you will be part of a global company that assists patients with the speed and effectiveness of their post-surgery recovery by providing critical durable equipment to them.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated HR Generalist to manage the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs throughout the West Valley Facility.
Benefits for the HR Generalist / Recruiter position include:
- Starting Salary: $55,000 - $60,000 DOE with a 5% annual bonuc
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Excellent Low-Cost Benefits that include health benefits, 10 paid holidyas,401k with a 50% match up to 6% of annual salary, and 16 paid vacation days your first year.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Generalist / Recruiter position include:
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures; maintains employee policies, practices and procedures.
- Participates in executing on HR department goals, objectives and systems.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution assistance, change reporting and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Conducts recruitment efforts for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, contract employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing; assists with development of recruitment advertisements, agency relationships and other recruitment methods.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviews.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Coaches designated leaders through change management, performance management issues, etc.
- Responds to leader questions and requests for information, guides them to appropriate self-service tools.
- Handles employee relations activities as necessary (plans of action, separations/terminations, etc.).
- Identify training needs, recommend training and monitor success.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
Knowledge, Experience, and Qualifications for the HR Generalist / Recruiter position include:
- Minimum of 1-3 years HR generalist or recruiting experience in a fast-paced, dynamic industry, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Self-motivated, proactive team player
- Ability to handle pressure and multiple projects with frequently changing priorities
- High professional and ethical standards
- Strong knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Project Management and Strong Communications Skills
Monday, February 11, 2019