Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Immediate need for entry-level & experienced Construction Laborers / Framers to work with a modular manufacturing company that specializes in building modular commercial buildings for various industries. Construction projects may include well site living quarters, man camps, classrooms, financial institutions, healthcare offices and medical offices.
Experience is not required but preferable. You can be trained as long as you’re willing to listen, learn, and follow safety guidelines and be reliable.
Responsibilities of the Construction Laborer:
- Read build orders, measure and cut lumber or plywood needed for building structures.
- Ability to carry out instructions communicated in writing, orally, or in diagram form
- Assemble subfloors, wall sections, trusses, doors, or any other fabricating associated with the construction
- Cut and shape materials, joining them with nails, screws, bolts or glue
- Use levels, rules, plumb bobs, framing squares, and surveying equipment to ensure everything is level and secure
- Check work along the way to ensure it meets build order specifications
- Must be willing to learn and take instructions.
Qualifications for the Construction Laborer:
- Previous framing or construction experience preferred but will train motivated, hard-working people who are interested in learning a trade for a stable and growing company
- Ability to read blueprints/construction drawings/build orders preferred
- Knowledge of framing codes and terms helpful.
- Own a proper set of tools based on your experience.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding, fast-paced and diverse team environment
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance
Benefits for the Construction Laborer:
- Starting Wage: $13.00 - $17.00 an hour DOE
- Year-Round work, M-F day-shift schedule, & no winter lay-offs or slowdowns.
- Full Benefits that include Medical, and Vision Insurance.
Friday, May 31, 2019