Mechanical Assembler / Mechanic - $18.00 - $24.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently looking for Mechanical Assembler / Mechanic with a very high mechanical aptitude to work for a well-established local truck fabrication company. Measuring, cutting, drilling, fabricating, welding and basic vehicle mechanic skills are a must
A positive attitude and an ability to get the job done is most important. But you must also be responsible, timely, and have attention to all of the details to be a great fit for this “direct-hire” opportunity.
Benefits of the Mechanical Assembler / Mechanic position include:
- Starting Wage: $18.00 - $24.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Full benefits offered that include medical, dental, 401k, paid holidays and paid time-off.
- “Direct-Hire” opportunity with a stable, locally owned truck fabrication company established over 60 years ago.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Assembler / Mechanic position include:
- Fabricates & assembles structural metal products such as truck bodies, dump bodies, & snow plows using hand and power tools.
- Assembles and attaches all accessories to truck bed or custom cabinet fabrications.
- Wire all components and trouble-shoot any repairs.
- Installation of generators. pumps, cranes, and vacuum equipment to the truck bodies.
Qualifications required for the Mechanical Assembler / Mechanic position include:
- Prefer a minimum of 3-4 years of previous mechanic, assembly, fabrication or truck / equipment repair experience for this opportunity.
- Ability to use hand and power tools, read tape measure, blueprints & assembly manuals, work on multiple projects at a time, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous electrical, hydraulic and wiring experience is required.
- Must have working knowledge of metal materials and a mechanical aptitude. MIG, dual shield or stick welding & fabrication experience is required.
- Must have own tools & welding equipment based on experience.
Wednesday, May 8, 2019