Parts Specialist / Customer Service Advisor $16-$18 HR.
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- Salt Lake City, UT
Parts Specialist/Customer Service Advisor:
Immediate need for a Parts Specialist/Customer service advisor to assist customers on the phone in the selection of the correct HVAC merchandise, processing orders, and answering technical or product questions.
Come work at one of the nation's top HVAC companies located in Salt Lake City.
Benefits for the Parts Specialist/Customer Service Advisor:
- Starting Wage: $16.00-$18.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Benefits offered include medical, vision, dental, paid holidays, and paid time off. 401K
Responsibilities for the Parts Specialist/Customer Service Advisor:
- Greet store customers and answer incoming telephone calls
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Offer to resolve customer problems and complaints.
- Processing orders.
- Assist clients with the selection of HVAC parts.
Requirements for the Parts Specialist/Customer Service Advisor:
- Excellent customer service attitude with effective communications skills, both oral & written
- Ability to learn, follow and teach established routines and procedures.
- Computer skills
- Great work ethic
Monday, July 12, 2021