MIG Fitter / Welder - $16.00 - $22.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently seeking a Fitter / Welder to fill a position with a world-class manufacturer with 70 years’ experience in the fabricating of structural steel, plate, light gauge sheet metal and miscellaneous items. The ideal Fitter / Welder will be able to read blueprints, fit and oversee fitting, MIG tact weld and fabricate weld.
Benefits for the MIG Fitter / Welder position include:
- Pay: $16.00 - $21.00 an hour DOE to start
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm
- Employee benefits are 100% paid for by the company and include medical, dental, and vision.
- Profit sharing for all employees
Responsibilities for the MIG Fitter / Welder position include:
- MIG fitting and welding.
- Weld difference materials such as stainless steel and steel.
- Fitting & fabricating custom and production parts.
- Use a wide variety of hand and power tools such as shears, grinders, and small presses.
- Use of blueprints and drawings.
- Adhere to all safety and quality requirements.
- Clean and grind welds in preparation for assembly.
Qualifications for the MIG Fitter / Welder position include:
- A minimum of 1-3 years MIG welding, fabrication and fitting experience is required. TIG welding experience is helpful.
- Proficient in reading blueprints or customer drawings.
- Be able to complete a job from start to finish without direct supervision.
- Capable of meeting all production goals.
- Ability to do math calculations.
- Must have your own welding equipment & attire.
Monday, May 13, 2019