Welder/Fitter-$25-$30HR-Direct Hire W/Full Benefits
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- West Valley City, UT
Immediate need for a Welder/Fitter for a company that manufactures conveyor systems and material handling systems.
The ideal candidate will mainly use MIG, and Dual Shield welding and will be cutting parts, doing the layout, and finishing/grinding any pieces.
Benefits of the Welder/Fitter position include:
- Starting Wage: $25.00- $30.00 HR
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM with OT.
- Full benefits are offered and include health, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays, 401k, and paid time off.
Responsibilities of the Welder/Fitter position include:
- Set up your workstation and set up your MIG welding system properly
- Wire feed welding
- Will be cutting parts, layouts, fitting, and welding.
- Finish and grind finished parts.
- Read, Understand, and complete all production blueprints and paperwork.
- Perform production quality control with calipers and squares.
Requirements of the Welder/Fitter position include:
- Must have MIG welding experience.
- Read and interpret blueprints, cut sheets & drawings. Previous caliper and square experience is helpful but not required.
- Able to set up a welder to weld on thin gauge Aluminum, Steel, and Stainless Steel along with steel up to ½”
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized workstation
- Work in a fast-paced production environment
- Be able to pass a MIG
- Stable work history
Thursday, July 7, 2022