Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
One of the fastest growing metal fabrication company in the Salt Lake valley is currently seeking an individual to join our team as an Industrial Painter. Our company offers the opportunity for growth and improvement. We are excited to add members to our team. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and gain new experience as we are committed to helping you succeed.
Responsibilities for the Industrial Painter:
- Paint and apply according to specifications.
- Maintain work areas and operate painting equipment.
- Inspects paint jobs and materials, adjusting colors and fixing defects.
- Loading and unloading finished material to different trucks and trains.
- Help unload freight shipped to the warehouse facility.
Requirements for the Industrial Painter Position:
- High School or GED
- Ability to read and write English
- Good attention to detail
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Benefits for the Industrial Painter:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance. 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to work a lot of overtime.
- Opportunity to gain experience in different areas.
- Promotes within the company.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Compensation: $13.50hr with raise after 90 days.
Monday, November 19, 2018