Field Service Tech / Trailer Tech
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Immediate need for an experienced commercial trailer repair technician to respond to commercial trailer road-side service calls
The Trailer Technician / Field Service Mechanic primary objective is to minimize customer downtime on equipment through quick, accurate diagnoses and repairs. When not performing repairs in the field, regular preventive maintenance and minor repairs on trailers is performed in the shop. The position requires advanced troubleshooting skills with electrical, hydraulic, suspension and braking components.
Benefits for the Trailer Technician / Field Service Mechanic position include:
- Starting Wage: $18.00 - $24.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Full benefits that include health, dental & vision insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off.
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “contract” or “temporary” position.
Qualifications for the Trailer Technician / Field Service Mechanic position include:
- A minimum of 2-4 years trailer repair experience that troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing all types of commercial trailers is required.
- Previous field service repair experience preferred.
- Possess the appropriate tool set based on years of experience.
- Experience in Electrical, Hydraulic and suspension preferred
- Tractor/trailer air brake systems very helpful
- Welding and fabrication are a plus
- Valid Utah driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Familiarity with city area layout and ability to utilize navigational tools
- Excellent verbal and written English communication abilities
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 60 pounds
- Frequent exposure to the elements
Wednesday, April 17, 2019