Customer Service Coordinator-Flexible Schedule $18.50HR
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- West Valley City, UT
Currently seeking a Customer Service Coordinator that is looking for a career opportunity while making a difference. As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will be part of a team that assists customers with prosthetic services for different people around the world.
The ideal Customer Service Coordinator will be assisting customers over the phone who are requesting service or repair of products. You will also be providing information such as estimates, device history, and general information.
Benefits for the Customer Service Coordinator:
- Great work schedule (Monday-Friday, Hours are flexible as long as you work anytime between 6:30 AM and 5:00 PM.
- Competitive wage starting at $18.50 HR
- Full low-cost Benefits offered that include Medical, Dental, & Vision, 10 paid holidays, 401k with company match, and paid-time-off (PTO).
Responsibilities for the Customer Service Coordinator:
- Answer incoming calls from customers requesting information.
- Verifies and updates customer information as necessary.
- Enters order information, provides information on costs, delivery times, and sets clear expectations.
- Locate parts and materials when customers cannot provide them.
- Basic trouble shooting.
- Completes data entry or paperwork for orders.
- Participates in group process improvement activities.
- Provides exceptional customer service.
Requirements for the Customer Service Coordinator:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years of Customer Service experience.
- Great written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with computer applications such as Word, Excel, Email, etc.
- Experience with SAP software is preferred but not required.
- Able to manage time.
- Able to work in a team environment.
Tuesday, March 22, 2022