Carpenter/Cabinet Maker -Direct Hire Opportunity
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- Salt Lake City, UT
A well-established cabinetry shop is looking for two experienced cabinet makers/woodworkers. The Carpenter/Cabinet Maker is responsible for accurately assembling cabinets. They will be measuring & cutting wood, the layout of cabinets, working with finished wood parts, and will handle these carefully so as to maintain quality.
*Direct Hire Opportunity
Benefits for the Carpenter/Cabinet Maker:
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday from 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Compensation: $20.00 to $22:00 HR DOE
- Benefits: Vacation and Paid Holidays after one year with the company.
Responsibilities of the Carpenter/Cabinet Maker:
- Review the blueprints & cabinet drawings
- Set up and operate machines as needed (Routers, Table Saw, etc.)
- Verify dimensions & quality check parts and fit of pieces in order to ensure adherence to specifications of the cabinet during the assembly process
- Assemble cabinet parts by following drawing specifications
- Uses industrial grade machinery (CNC Machine, Edge Bander, Panel Saw, etc.)
- Finishes surface according to specifications by sanding, staining, and applying veneer, stain, or polish
- Attaches specified hardware and hang cabinet doors on frames
- Performs final quality check before cabinets are delivered to the customer
Qualifications for the Carpenter/Cabinet Maker:
- Previous Cabinet or related specialty assembly experience is required
- Finish carpentry experience preferred
- Must own your own hand tools.
- Strong work ethic
- Adequate physical condition to carry out work duties
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in English; reading and speaking
- Spanish language is a plus
- Ability to handle and move wood products carefully, so as to maintain quality
Monday, October 4, 2021