Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- West Valley City, UT
Immediate need for a highly driven inside Sales Manager to join our dynamic Sales team and to be responsible for ensuring the execution of plans & strategies to expand our customer base by leveraging relationships with current & potential customers along with contributing to the development of training programs & methods for the inside sales team.
Benefits for the Manager of Inside Sales / Sales Manager position include:
- Starting Salary: $60,000 - $$75,000 DOE with potential bonuses.
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity.
- Full Benefits that include health insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off are offered.
Responsibilities of the Inside Manager of Inside Sales / Sales Manager position include:
- Executes and manages a business plan & sales strategy to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability. This may include training, measuring team & individual performance, motivating, and directing inside sales personnel to meet company objectives.
- Serves as a coach & mentor to inside sales personnel and territory sales personal.
- Will help implement & train inside sales team on best practices with a new CRM system.
- Maintains & reports on weekly and monthly KPIs related to the performance of the inside sales team.
- Works collectively with the Corporate Controller and General Manager to ensure effective communication within the department.
- Oversees performance and development of inside sales team.
- Conducts one-on-one review with sales team to build effective communications, understand training and development needs, and provide insight for improvement of team sales.
- Prepares action plans for inside sales team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Identifies and creates new sales initiatives and executes sales strategies to penetrate new markets.
- Maintains and promotes contact with clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
Requirements for the Inside Manager of Inside Sales / Sales Manager position include:
- High School Degree or equivalent required; Bachelors’ Degree preferred.
- Previous Inside Sales Management is required and previous manufacturing, production or industrial equipment distribution sales experience preferred.
- Proficient using CRM and ERP systems with the ability to train on both systems is required.
- A successful record of creating new or significantly advancing sales channels.
- Strong background and track record in managing creative sales initiatives.
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and Adobe PDF, or equivalent
Tuesday, October 23, 2018