Yard Tech/Entry Level Mechanic W/Benefits
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- West Valley City, UT
Currently looking for Yard Tech/Entry level Mechanic to fill an opening with a local heavy equipment dealer in West Valley. Interested candidates should be ambitious, willing to power wash equipment, and perform maintenance & repairs on construction, heavy, and small motor equipment.
Benefits for the Yard Tech/Entry level Mechanic:
- Starting wage: $18- $20 an hour to start.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday day shift 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Full Benefits including 100% paid health insurance by company, paid Holidays, 401k, and paid time off.
- This is a "direct-hire" opportunity and not a "temp" or "contract" position.
Responsibilities of the Yard Tech/Entry level Mechanic:
- Prepare equipment for rent by cleaning with a power washer.
- Preventative maintenance on heavy equipment and small motor vehicles. May also be doing repair work on a car, ATV, or motorcycle.
- Provide customer services as needed.
- Fuel and meter equipment upon check-in.
- Record fuel logs and other information.
- Stage equipment for deliveries.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of the yard.
- Ensure that all rental equipment is properly tagged and has the required key.
- Perform all other duties as needed.
Requirements for the Yard Tech/Entry level Mechanic:
- Diesel or equipment repair program certificate preferred.
- Must have a stable work history and prefer previous mechanical experience.
- Ambitious, willing to clean/work in all types of weather, perform maintenance, and repair equipment. We are looking for candidates that would like to be trained to become equipment mechanics.
- Must have good organizational skills, enjoy using hands and working outside quite often.
- May work outside and be exposed to the elements at times.
- Great communication skills.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Valid Utah Driver's License
- Own your own tools.
Wednesday, May 12, 2021