Shipper/Receiver $15.50HR W/Benefits
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- West Valley City, UT
Currently seeking a Shipper/Receiver that is looking for a career opportunity while making a difference. As a Shipper/Receiver, you will be part of a team that fabricates and services prosthetics for different people around the world.
The ideal candidate will have Shipping experience as you will be shipping all outbound material using SAP software.
Benefits of the Shipper/Receiver:
- Great work schedule (Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM).
- Competitive wage starting at $15.50 HR DOE
- Full low-cost Benefits offered that include Medical, Dental, & Vision, 10 paid holidays, 401k with company match, and paid-time-off (PTO).
Responsibilities for the Shipper/Receiver:
- Oversees the receipts of purchased goods verifying counts and quality.
- Inspect freight upon arrival, document any signs of damage.
- Move product via forklift and pallet handlers.
- Organize inventory according to guidelines.
- Will be using systems like SAP Software, FedEx, and UPS.
Requirements for the Shipper/Receiver:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Capacity to read and follow written work instructions.
- Experience using forklift
- Basic computer skills required.
- SAP software experience a plus
- Previous FedEx & UPS preferred.
Monday, June 21, 2021