CNC Machinist / Swiss Machinist $20-$26 an hour DOE
Industrial Trades Pros
- Salt Lake City, UT
A world-class manufacturer of medical components is looking for a talented CNC Swiss machinist. Are you the type of machinist who wants to specialize in manufacturing superior high precision medical parts and tools? This is a great option for the right machinist. We are looking for candidates ready to interview with this AS9100 Compliant, ISO 13485:2003 Certified, ISO 9001:2008 Certified company.
Benefits of the CNC Swiss Machinist position:
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Starting Wage: $20.00 - $26.00 an hour DOE
- Benefits including health insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time-off
Responsibilities for the CNC Swiss Machinist position:
- Set up and operate CNC Swiss turning centers 4-10 axis and/or CNC mill/turn (Change tools, inserts, etc. as required)
- Inspect product and record inspection data
- Interpret blue prints
- Use manual inspection equipment
Requirements for the CNC Swiss Machinist position:
- Previous CNC Swiss machining experience is required. Set-up or programming experience is a plus.
- Previous experience working in an ISO environment not required but a big plus
- Familiar with machining and measuring tight-tolerance products
- Must be proficient reading, understanding and working off of blueprints.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and exceptional problem-solving skills highly desirable along with a good work ethic and positive attitude
Friday, June 7, 2019