Automation Maintenance Specialist/Service Technician $20-25HR
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Automation Technician Specialist:
Ammunition Company has an immediate "Direct Hire" opportunity for their warehouse in Salt Lake City as an Automation Technician Specialist. Great company with a lot of opportunity for growth and improvement. The company prides themselves and provide the highest quality of precision rifle brass casings. Not only will you be acquiring a new job, but a great opportunity to grow with.
Benefits for the Automation Technician Specialist:
- Great work schedule (Monday-Friday, 5:00 am – 4:00 pm).
- Competitive wage starting at $20.00 - $25.00 an hour DOE.
- Full low-cost Benefits offered that include Medical, Dental, & Vision, 10 paid holidays.
- This is a permanent “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” or “contract”.
Responsibilities for the Automation Technician Specialist:
- Troubleshoot, service and fix computerized systems and robotic devices that are custom designed to create our products
- Maintaining computer controlled systems.
- Will be operating machine and understand the different functions of all operations.
- Work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Leading a small team and making sure productivity goals are being reached.
Requirements for Automation Technician Specialist:
- Required knowledge of electronics, mechanics, and computers.
- Knowledge working with Allen Bradley Drives and Exlars.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing, production.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliability and stable work history
- Ability to successfully work within a team.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Must be flexible with hours.
- Strong math, computer and electronics skills; ability to work with hand tools.
Tuesday, July 16, 2019