Commercial Food Equipment Technician
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
A well-established restaurant service provider is looking for a Commercial Food Equipment Repair Technician for their Salt Lake City office. Come work for a company that prides themselves in workmanship and customer satisfaction. Immediate need for a motivated, career-minded candidate who sets this same high standard level for service.
Benefits for the Commercial Food Equipment Repair Technician include:
- Starting Wag: $24.00 - $30.00 an hour based on experience.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm with call every 4-5 weeks.
- Cell Phone and Company Truck/ Gas Card (Dispatched from home)
Responsibilities for theCommercial Food Equipment Repair Technician position include:
- Travels from site to site to service and repair Commercial Food Equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair “Hot Side” equipment such as Cleveland Combi Oven, CTX Oven, Pitco Fryer, Henny Penny Fryer and Frymaster Fryer with no supervision.
- Strong electrical and gas skills.
- Must be Knowledgeable of Hot side equipment (cold side a plus).
- Interacting with clients while making repairs.
- Knowledge of how to use Multi-Meter and Manometer
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance inspections and procedures.
- Work and drive safely, using appropriate safety gear and techniques.
- Project a professional image to associates, customers, and others; observe all rules of food safety and hygiene.
Qualifications for theCommercial Food Equipment Repair Technician position include:
- Previous Commercial Food Equipment Repair experience is required. Prefer 3-5 years’ experience and must be proficient with Hot Side Equipment.
- Cleveland Combi Oven, CTX Oven, Pitco Fryer, Henny Penny Fryer and Frymaster Fryer experience highly preferred.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- CFESA Certification is a big plus.
- Excellent customer service and interaction skills is a must.
- Valid Utah driver’s license with an acceptable driving record is required.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work independently while showing great attention to detail, be able to handle pressure, and meet deadlines
- Stable previous work history.
Monday, March 18, 2019