Quality Assurance Manager
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Saint George, UT
The Quality Assurance Manager ensures that their house quality procedures, standards and specifications, as well as customer requirements are being met.They also maintain the Quality Management System (QMS) and other applicable documents, in addition to maintaining the AS9100/ISO9001 Compliance, and ITAR Compliance standards.
Benefits for the Quality Assurance Manager Position Include:
- Starting Salary: $50,000 with a piece rate incentive bonus
- Full benefits offered that include health, vision, paid holidays, dental insurance & paid time-off.
- This is a "direct-hire" opportunity.
Essential Functions of the Quality Assurance Manager Position Include:
- Perform a detailed first article reviews in the Pre-Production Review process. Responsible for performing the Initial Customer base requirements for new customers, and developing an understating for existing customers
- Support the QA Process; develop Control Plans and post machine routing
- Develop & Support a QA training program that enhances the capabilities of the QA Department including standardizing inspection methods & processes.
- Primary contact for Customer and External Compliance Audits, Requests, and Requirements.
- Maintain the QMS System integrity and compliance which includes the Quality Manual, Process Procedures, Control Plans, and Work Instructions.
- Organize and direct Quarterly AS9100 level Management Meetings, documenting meeting “Action Items” and status in the QMS
- Maintain the Company’s required KPI results and indexes, reporting to management any significant deviations from agreed standards and goals.
- Maintain the Approved Suppliers List (ASL List), including approval and reviews of suppliers and vendors.
- Manage and oversee the completion and assembly of the AS9102 First Article package, by implementing and supporting the Discus software, which includes overseeing the ‘Discus’ module insuring that the processes defined are completed timely.
Qualifications for the Quality Assurance Manager position include:
- Prefer some college, preferably in a related field; a Bachelor’s degree desired.
- Prior experience in a Quality CNC Machining Manufacturing environment
- Management experience in a Quality position
- Training in dimensional inspection and documentation
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach
- Outstanding written and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
Friday, December 28, 2018