Shop Helper $18.00-$20.00 HR
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- Ogden, UT
A local Steel manufacturer is currently in need of a Shop Helper to join their team in Ogden, UT.
The Shop Helper will be assisting forklift drivers and welders with a variety of tasks that include, grinding, painting, priming, and using tools to work on finished products. The ideal candidate will have some shop experience or experience using power tools.
This is a great opportunity for an entry-level welder who wants to gain experience in the metal fabrication field.
*This is a Direct Hire job and not temporary.
Benefits of the Shop Helper:
- Compensation: $18.00-20.00 HR DOE
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM with OT
- After 60 days, benefits will be offered. They include health, vision & dental, paid holidays, and a Roth IRA with a company match. After one year, 1-week of paid vacation will be offered.
Responsibilities for Shop Helper:
- Grinding and sanding fabricated parts.
- Assist welders and forklift drivers with general shop work.
- Will be operating power tools.
- Other general shop duties as assigned by the foreman.
Requirements for the Shop Helper:
- Experience using a wide variety of hand tools both power and manual.
- Previous metal grinding/shop helper experience preferred but willing to train someone looking to get into metal fabrication.
- Stable work history
- Positive attitude and reliability
- Be able to pass a drug test and background check.
Tuesday, April 26, 2022