Entry Level CNC Machinist - $14.00 - $16.00 an hour
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Springville, UT
The Entry Level Machinist will learn to operate cnc equipment and machines under the guidance of an experienced machinist. Learning machine setup, maintenance, and production techniques following the Quality Management System guidelines to required specifications ensuring appropriate total customer satisfaction through consistent delivery of quality product.
This position is an entry level opportunity. The Entry Level CNC Machinist specific assignments will depend on experience, training, and Department needs.
Key Duties & Responsibilities for the Entry Level CNC Machinist position include:
- Learn appropriate machine setup, maintenance, and quality outcomes for products following organizational guidelines.
- This individual will learn to identify product variances in an efficient manner.
- This individual will learn shop processes to inform quality of any deviations, follows instructions and protocols for quality outcomes.
- Problem solves with mentor and other team members to produce quality product in an efficient fashion.
Required Skills/Experience for the Entry Level CNC Machinist position include:
- Minimum high school diploma, or equivalent. Prefer current cnc classes or trades school enrollment.
- Must know basic shop math.
- Be motivated, creative, and open to learning from other machinists.
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Frequent walking and sitting, standing, reaching, bending and fine motor skills.
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs. along with frequently lifting and carrying 10 pounds
Benefits of the Entry Level CNC Machinist position include:
- Starting Wage: $14.00 - $16.00 an hour
- Monday – Friday Day Shift Schedule
- Full Benefits offered that include health insurance, paid time off and 401k.
Monday, February 11, 2019