Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently looking for reliable Production Worker to fill an opening with a global prosthetics company located here in Salt Lake City, UT.
Benefits for the Production position include:
- Starting Wage: $15.00 Plus DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8 am -5 pm
- Excellent low-cost benefits offered including medical insurance, paid time off, 401k and paid holidays.
Responsibilities of the Production position include:
- Assist with cutting, fabrication and assembly of components.
- Fabrication may include: operating CNC equipment, grinding wood and foam, measuring product dimensions using standard and metric rulers, cutting sheet metal using electric shears, bending sheet metal, performing in-process inspections, and spray coating foam cushions.
- Work closely within development teams to complete assigned tasks.
- Keep equipment & work area clean and orderly while working in a safe and conscientious manner.
Requirements for the Production position include:
- Ability to work with basic manufacturing power tools. Measuring devices and production machines such as routers, drills, jig saws, panel saws, rulers/tape measures, sheet metal shears, manual press brake, pallet jacks and miscellaneous hand tools.
- Minimum 1 year of previous fabrication, production or manufacturing experience required.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent measuring skills
- Lift up to 50lbs.
Tuesday, December 4, 2018