Valve Repair / Mechanical Assembler
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Spanish Fork, UT
A Utah County provider of troubleshooting service to valves, positioners, actuators and operators is in need of a Vale Repair Specialist. Come be part of a team that is known and trusted by the industry for our integrity & responsiveness.
Essential Duties & Job Functions for the Valve Repair Specialist / Mechanical Assembler include:
The position primarily works in the field and is responsible for:
- Preform preventative maintenance and make repairs to customer property including valves, positioners, actuators, and operators equipment as required.
- Assembling and breaking down of new of used equipment.
- Inspecting, repairing, testing equipment.
- Reading and interpreting blue prints and drawings.
- Tear down and troubleshooting of customer owned property for inspection, repair, reassembly and testing based on customer communications.
- Field Service work as needed based on work load.
Qualifications for the Valve Repair Specialist / Mechanical Assembler include:
- A minimum of 2 years previous industry or related industrial experience preferred.
- Strong technical and or mechanical background is also required.
- Ability to read drawings, manuals, understand materials terminology, and manufacturing techniques is also beneficial.
- Must be able to travel and occasionally work up to a 12-18-hour shift
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent. 2 years of valve repair or manufacturing experience preferred. Light machining skills required.
- Although not a requirement, a certificate or diploma as a valve technician, machinist, millwright, or heavy-duty mechanic is preferred.
Benefits for the Valve Repair Specialist / Mechanical Assembler include:
- Starting Wage: $20.00 - $40.00 an hour DOE with a minimum of 20 hours of OT a week.
- All travel cost provided by company
Friday, May 3, 2019