Extruder Machine Operator - $14.00 - $18.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Ogden, UT
A leading manufacturer of premium pet foods is accepting applications for a Full-Time Extrusion / Extruder Machine Operator position.
This person will operate the extruder machine. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2-years of experience machine operator or extruder experience and able to work the night shift.
Benefits for the Extrusion Technician / Extruder Machine Operator position include:
- Starting Wage: $14.50 - $18.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 5:00am – 5:00pm or Monday – Friday 5:00pm – 5:00am.
- Full Benefits that include health insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off.
Responsibilities for the Extrusion Tech / Extruder Machine Operator position include:
- Set up and run automated batching system using an extruder machine.
- Assist other operators and work as team at all times.
- Perform quality checks.
- Learn to operate all extruders.
- Filling all specified micro bins with correct ingredients to keep production moving smoothly throughout the day.
- Properly entering all production, waste and crew size into computer system.
- Help by keeping working area clean and free of debris.
- Run forklift to move materials.
Qualifications for the Extrusion Tech / Extruder Machine Operator position include:
- Previous extrusion / extruder machine experience is preferred. Prior machine operation experience will be considered.
- Must have a good understanding of basic math principles.
- A mechanical aptitude with ability to make routine adjustments and perform general maintenance on equipment is vital.
- Ability to lift 55lbs. while twisting, turning with material, ability to stand for long periods of time is required
Friday, June 7, 2019