Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- North Las Vegas, NV
Immediate need for an experienced Electric Sign Installer. Whether it's new construction or an update to existing building, private, public or major venue, the Sign Installer is responsible for traveling to job sites to install, repair or retrofit a variety of signage. The work of a Sign Installer may be performed at ground level or at various heights depending on the signage to be installed.
Benefits of the Sign Installer / Installer include:
- Starting Wag: $16.00 - $20.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm
- This is a "direct-hire" opportunity and not a “temp” or even “contract-to-hire”
- Full benefits that include Medical, Dental, Paid Holidays, 401K and Paid Time Off.
- Well-maintained airconditioned work trucks.
Responsibilities of the Sign Installer / Installer include:
- Sign installation consisting of but not limited to wood, aluminum and steel fabricated signs.
- Maintenance and servicing signs, performing services such as electrical trouble shooting, cleaning, painting, bulb replacement, etc.
- Loading and securing trailers with product
- Gather product, supplies and tools needed to complete assigned work
- Travel to and from job site with truck and sometimes a trailer loaded with product
- Some welding may be required.
- All installation work to be performed according to work order specifications
- Problem Solving
Qualifications for the Sign Installer / Installer position:
- Minimum 2-years’ experience with installation and repairing electrical signs.
- 1-2 years of experience with non-electric sign and awnings installation preferred.
- Arc welding experience helpful.
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Experience working with various hand-held power tools.
- Comfortable working individually as well as part of a team.
- Must possess a Valid Nevada driver’s license with an “acceptable” driving record.
Tuesday, May 21, 2019