Bench Jeweler/Stone Setter
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Draper, UT
Currently seeking an experienced Bench Jeweler for the leading manufacturer of men's wedding bands. The company works with a great team of designers, innovators, technicians, artists and customer service professionals that are dedicated to providing amazing rings and a great experience as they continue to grow and succeed with the more than 2000 retailers.
We are seeking a highly driven and capable individual to fill the Bench Jeweler position.
- Will be casting, cleaning, polishing and soldering
- Working with alternative metals creating wedding bands
- Carving and designing
- Will be making diagnostics and executing jewelry repair
- Working with a great team teaching and training individuals
- A minimum of 5 years manufacturing, production and repair of fine jewelry are required.
- Experience with diagnosing and executing jewelry repairs.
- Assembly in gold and platinum
- Must work with microscope
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to train others
- Experience working with Alternative metals
- Must have a Jewelry Portfolio
- Competitive compensation
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Generous 401K
Compensation: $30-37HR DOE
*When applying please make sure to include your Jewelry Portfolio illustrating the work you have accomplished.
Tuesday, April 23, 2019