Field Service Tech / Mechanic - $22.00 - $26.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- North Las Vegas, NV
A Mesquite, NV based construction company currently looking for an experienced Field Mechanic. The Field Mechanic’s responsibilities include field equipment maintenance & repair of various heavy construction equipment. Previous experience with hydraulic & electrical systems along with diesel engines trouble shooting & repair are a must for this opportunity. A Field Mechanic must also possess a valid Class A or B CDL with a “acceptable” driving record.
***** This position is in Mesquite, NV *****
Field Service Tech / Mechanic Benefits:
- Starting Wage: $22.00 - $26.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity, not a “temp” or “contract-to-hire”
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance and Paid Time Off
Field Service Tech / Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Field Repair and Maintenance of all types of construction equipment such as; excavators, loaders, auger bore machines, dump trucks, etc...
- Be able to troubleshoot hydraulic & electrical malfunctions or problems with the equipment.
- Identify the problem and make a decision on how to repair the equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of all repair and maintenance work and input into the company maintenance database.
- Always work safe and use the proper tools and riggings for the task at hand.
- Welding fabrication as required.
Field Service Tech / Mechanic Requirements:
- A minimum of 4 years’ equipment mechanic experience is required. Field experience preferred.
- Must be familiar troubleshooting diesel engines, hydraulic systems, electrical systems and Electric Motors & Generators.
- Class A or B CDL, with a good driving record is required.
- Welding experience also preferred.
- Line Boring experience is also preferred. Candidates that own line boring equipment would be ideal.
- Must have own “tools-of-the-trade” based on years’ experience.
Friday, November 30, 2018