MIG Welder $18-$23 HR-Direct Hire W/Benefits
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- West Valley City, UT
Currently seeking a motivated MIG Welder/Fabricator to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of MIG welding experience.
Come train and work for a company that believes their employees are their biggest asset, and they want to make sure we continue to create a culture that is engaging, inspiring, and rewarding to everyone on the team.
Benefits of the Welder/Fabricator position include:
- Starting Wage: $18.00 - $23.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM with OT
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” or “contract-to-hire”
- Full benefits including health insurance paid holidays, paid time off, and paid sick days.
Responsibilities of the Welder/Fabricator position include:
- Set up workstation and set up your MIG welding system properly
- Manually weld using the MIG welding processes to manufacture components, consistently maintaining appropriate production levels.
- Read, Understand, and complete all production blueprints and paperwork.
- Perform production quality control with calipers and squares.
- Perform safety checks and preventative maintenance on welding equipment to assure the equipment is in good working conditions
Requirements of the Welder/Fabricator position include:
- Must have MIG welding experience.
- Must have previous sheet metal welding experience and be able to hold a tight tolerance
- Read and interpret blueprints, cut sheets & drawings. Previous caliper and square experience helpful but not required.
- Able to set up a welder to weld on thin gauge Aluminum, Steel, and Stainless Steel along with steel up to ½”
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized workstation
- Work in a fast-paced production environment
- Be able to pass a Mig weld test.
Monday, June 21, 2021