Prosthetics Service Technician-Permanent Position
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- West Valley City, UT
Currently seeking a Prosthetics Service technician that is looking for a career opportunity while making a difference. As a Service tech, you will be part of a team that fabricates prosthetics for different people around the world.
The ideal candidate will be working on different prosthetics either modifying, adjusting, making changes, and or replacing parts using small hand tools. You will be given detailed instructions on computer software and perform on a workstation.
Benefits of the Prosthetics Service Technician:
- Great work schedule (Monday-Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm).
- Competitive wage starting at $16.40 -$17.00 HR
- Full low-cost Benefits offered that include Medical, Dental, & Vision, 10 paid holidays, 401k with company match, and paid-time-off (PTO).
Responsibilities for the Prosthetics Service Technician:
- Frequently uses mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Previous troubleshooting, service tech, production, or assembly experience preferred.
- Ability to read equipment & understand component drawings.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow basic directions for production or repair.
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Communicate effectively with team members and supervisors.
- Small hand tool, assembly, or production experience preferred.
Requirements for the Prosthetics Service Technician:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions in the English language.
- Prosthetic fabrication experience is preferred, but not required.
- Attention to detail
Thursday, September 30, 2021