Dispatcher/Administrative Assistant $15-$18HR
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
A local plumbing company in Salt Lake is in need of an Administrative Assistant for a full-time position to help with day-to-day operations.
This position will involve answering phones, processing orders from customers, and supporting the team with invoices. The right candidate will work well with other team members and be reliable.
Benefits of the Admin Assistant position include:
- Starting Wage: $15-18 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Full Benefits offered that include health, dental & vision insurance, paid Holidays, 401k and paid time off.
Key Requirements & needs for the Admin Assistant position include:
- Strong organizational skills and outstanding multi-taking ability.
- A minimum of 1-2 year’s admin/office work experience is required.
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Detailed oriented with a passion for ensuring accuracy.
Responsibilities of the Admin Assistant position include:
- Using Microsoft Office software. Will provide training on company system.
- Process work orders.
- Will support team with invoice processing
- Accounts Receivable.
Friday, June 7, 2019