Maintenance Manager / Facilities Manager
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Provo, UT
The Maintenance and Facilities Manager is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production & facility equipment, while ensuring the completion of all building & grounds related upkeep and repair.
The Maintenance and Facilities Manager directly supervises employees in the maintenance department. Some of the responsibilities for this opportunity include but are not limited to: training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Benefits of the Maintenance Manager / Facilities Manager position include:
- Starting Salary: $60,000 - $65,000 DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Full benefits offered that include health insurance, paid holidays, 401k, paid time off, a profit sharing program, department incentive pay, and employee life insurance
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Manager / Facilities Manager include:
- Schedule and assign machine maintenance as to not interfere with production goals
- Assign facilities duties in carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, heating / ventilating, roofing and security.
- Responsible for monitoring landscaping, office, janitorial, recycling, housekeeping, and security performance and cleanliness
- Inspect buildings, sites and equipment for needed repair and maintenance work.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required; troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
- Hire appropriate personal for the department.
- Ensure accurate collection of all maintenance within computerized maintenance program.
- Maintain a variety of records and prepare reports for management review.
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager / Facilities Manager position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years previous maintenance & facilities experience in production environment is required. 2+ years supervisor experience is preferred.
- Experience working with production equipment, hydraulics, pneumatic, landscaping, HVAC, security systems and electrical systems required. Previous truck & trailer maintenance experience is preferred.
- Previous employee management experience that includes hiring, employee motivation, disciplinary actions, employee relations and termination is necessary.
- Must be "hands-on" and able to assist in completing maintenance work.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office.
- Background in working with outside vendors and contractors.
Monday, November 12, 2018