Maintenance Lead / Lead Mechanic - $30.00 - $35.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
A premier metal recycling company servicing the Wasatch Front is looking for a self-motivated Maintenance Lead to oversee the maintenance of all mobile equipment while enhancing the effectiveness of the maintenance team.
Employee Benefits for the Maintenance Lead / Lead Mechanic position include:
- Starting Wage: $30.00 - $35.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity.
- Full benefits that include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life/AD&D, Medical Savings Plan, Flexible Savings Account, Paid Time Off, 401k w/ matching up to 4%, paid holidays, Extra Mile Points
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Lead / Lead Mechanic position include:
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair all “mobile” metal processing equipment - trackhoes, loaders, trucks & trailers.
- Troubleshoot & repair motors, gear boxes, pumps, pneumatics, hydraulics, and electrical systems.
- Perform periodic preventative maintenance procedures on both mobile equipment to prolong life and reduce maintenance costs.
- Work in a team environment and maintain constructive relationships with co-workers.
- Utilize safe work practices to perform job assignments in a safe and efficient manner.
- As shift lead, this position is expected to perform management duties in the absence of the department Manager.
Qualifications for the Maintenance Lead / Lead Mechanic position include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Trades Schools or Apprenticeship a plus.
- At least 5-6 years' experience as a qualified journeyman Maintenance Mechanic preferred. Heavy equipment, truck & trailer or rental equipment experience preferred.
- Previous lead, manager or supervisor experience preferred.
- Ability to read & interpret documents such as safety rules, operating & maintenance instructions, procedure manuals including blue prints and mechanical drawings.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively before other employees of the organization.
- Own your own tools based on your experience.
- Valid Utah Driver License with acceptable driving record.
Wednesday, May 8, 2019