CNC Router Operator / CNC Machinist - $18.00 - $25.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently looking for a CNC Router / CNC Machinist to fill an opening with an electric sign company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Interested candidates should have 1 - 2 years of experience with a CNC router and preferably have previous experience in the sign industry.
Benefits for the CNC Router / CNC Machinist position include:
- Wage: $18.00 - $25.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- This is a "direct-hire" opportunity and not a "temp" or even "contract-to-hire" one.
Responsibilities of the CNC Router / CNC Machinist position include:
- Fabrication of electric signs.
- Set-up and run a CNC 3-axis router using EnRoute 5 software to program.
- Work in the shop with the fabrication team to create custom signs.
- Use various software programs such as Adobe illustrator, and EnRoute 5 for the CNC Router.
Requirements for the CNC Router / CNC Machinist position include:
- Prefer a minimum of 1-2 years of experience with a CNC 3-axis router.
- Previous sign and awning experience are preferred. Prior sign assembly or previous welding experience helpful.
- Working knowledge of either Adobe Illustrator & EnRoute 5 software preferred.
- Strong computer skills.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Tuesday, May 7, 2019