Warehouse - $13.00 - $16.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Immediate need for a motivated & hardworking individual to join their team of warehouse professionals. This position requires knowledge of warehousing processes and reports directly to the shop manager.
Benefits of the Warehouse Worker include:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
- Starting Wage: $13.00 - $16.00 an hour DOE
- Full Benefits offered including health insurance and paid time off.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Worker include but are not limited to:
- Daily customer interaction at the service counter
- Shipping and Receiving
- Helping to maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- Cycle counts
- Pull will call & delivery orders
- Double check orders pulled by others
- Help customers load their vehicles
- An occasional Local delivery
Qualifications for the Warehouse Worker position:
- Prefer a minimum of 1-2 years warehouse / order picking experience.
- Must enjoy a fast-paced, customer service environment.
- Previous inventory process experiences helpful
- Excellent face-to-face and phone communication skills.
- Basic computer skills. Inventory software experience helpful.
- Previous shipping & receiving experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Possess good organizational skills
- Must have a valid Utah driver’s license with an “acceptable” MVR.
Thursday, April 11, 2019