CNC Tool & Cutter Grinder - $18.00 - $26.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Waukegan, IL
Immediate need for experienced CNC Tool & Cutter Grinders to work in a friendly and respectful work environment where innovation, quality, and continuous improvement are top priorities, and where your ideas matter.
The CNC Tool & Cutter Grinder will be responsible for sharpening various types of milling cutters, drills, taps or turning tools as required, manufacturing special form relieved cutters.
Benefits for the CNC Tool & Cutter Grinder position include:
- Schedule: All shifts open, Monday – Friday 1st shift – 5:00am – 3:30pm, 2nd shift – 3:30pm – 2:00am, or Overnight – 11:00pm – 7:30am
- Starting Wage: $18.00 - $26.00 an hour DOE
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” or “contract-to-hire” one.
- Full Benefits Package that includes affordable health insurance, 401k with company match, paid holidays and paid time off.
Job Responsibilities for the CNC Tool & Cutter Grinder position include:
- Set up and operate grinding machines such as Anca & Walters to name a couple of the machines you will work with.
- Manufacture and inspect tools to detailed blueprints and customer specifications
- Continue to learn new cutting tool and grinding knowledge through company sponsored training.
Qualification for the CNC Tool & Cutter Grinder position include:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience grinding & cutting tools. Previous experience running Anca, Walters, Schneeberger or MSO machines is preferred.
- Will consider training trade school candidates looking to start with a machining company
- Fanuc controller programming experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work with precision manual measuring instruments
- Strong math and blueprint reading skills are required.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
Wednesday, May 15, 2019