Shipping Lead $18-$20 HR w/Benefits
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently seeking a driven & detail-oriented Shipping Lead to join a growing manufacturer of plastic-formed goods used in aviation and utility markets. The company has recently transitioned to a brand new building west of the Airport and they are excited to bring in a new member to the team.
As the Shipping Lead, you will be in charge of coordinating shipments, communicating needs with the production department, and leading a group of 3 employees.
Benefits for the Shipping Lead:
- Schedule (Monday-Thursday, 6:00 am - 4:30 pm).
- Competitive wage starting at $18-$20 HR.
- DIRECT PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITY.
- Benefits Offered include Medical, Dental, and Vision. Plus paid holidays and vacation.
Responsibilities for the Shipping Lead:
- Coordinating and arranging daily shipments.
- Processing orders for shipping, keeping track, and documenting data into the system.
- Verifying for accuracy and inspecting for any damages.
- Coordinating directly with the production department to see what needs to be shipped.
- Will be responding to daily requests.
- Operating a forklift to move product.
Requirements for the Shipping Lead:
- Shipping experience required.
- Lead experience preferred
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment.
- Be able to drive a forklift
Friday, May 21, 2021