Mig Welder $20-$25 HR Direct Hire W/Benefits
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- North Salt Lake, UT
A local metal fabrication company in North Salt Lake is currently looking for a MIG Welder to join their company. With over 30 years of experience, the company specializes in all types of iron railings, staircase work from residential and commercial and structural steel.
As a Mig Welder, you will be doing shop fabrication and occasional field installation. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Benefits for the Mig Welder:
- Compensation: $20-$25 an hour.
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Benefits include 401K, Paid Holidays, and 1-week paid vacation.
Responsibilities for the Mig Welder:
- Will be fabricating new projects every day.
- Reading and following blueprints
- Cutting pieces, tack welding, welding, grinding, and finishing projects.
- Occasionally do field installation work on different sites.
- Mig welding railings, staircases, and other projects.
Requirements for the Mig Welder:
- Some installation experience
- At least 3 years of Mig welding and some TIG experience.
- Fabrication experience.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Will need to have a welding hood, steel-toed boots, and a tape measurer.
- Be able to pass a weld test.
Friday, September 3, 2021