Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently looking for an experienced CNC Set-Up Machinist or CNC Programmer to work with a local client that specializes in production of high-end parts for the Defense, Aerospace, Medical and Mining industries to name a few.
This is a great machinist opportunity for someone looking for a company that offer stability in a “direct-hire” position. If you feel you meet the qualifications listed below, please respond with your resume so we can contact you to schedule an in-person interview.
Benefits of the Machinist position:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 1st shift
- Starting Wage: $20.00-$25.00 an hour DOE for Set-Up Machinists, $25.00 - $30.00 an hour DOE for Programmers
- Full Benefits offered including health insurance, paid holiday, 401k & paid time off
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity
Responsibilities of the Machinist Position:
- Setting-up, editing, programming and running multi-axis CNC Mills & Lathes. Along with most shop power tools including, orbital grinders and power hand tools.
- Working in close tolerance with aluminum, stainless steel and titanium in the manufacturing of custom parts & equipment
Requirements for the Machinist Position:
- A minimum of 5+ years of CNC machining experience running both mills & lathes. Previous programming experience is preferred.
- Must be able to perform setups and editing on CNC mills & lathes. Programming at the machine experience preferred along with working knowledge of G&M code and must be proficient with all types of measuring tools.
- MasterCam programming experienced required for the programmer position. Prefer 2-4 yrs. previous programming experience with MasterCam or similar CadCam software.
- Previous supervisor, manager or lead experience is a plus.
- Setup and run complicated parts on CNC mills & lathes, manual lathes & mills and use of surface grinders
- Must have own set of high-quality measuring devices – calipers & mics.
Friday, May 17, 2019